When: Sunday 15th March
Where: Billarong Reserve, Wakehurst Parkway, North Narrabeen
Time: 2:30pm start with barbeque and drinks from 5pm
So here's what's in store for the afternoon;
-> Coached swim, bike, run and transition sessions facilitated by our coaching partners; HPT, Karmea and BPM
* These sessions with give you vital time with experienced coaches to learn the techniques and drills to help you improve no matter what your experience level.
* Every person will get the chance to do each session and each session will allow you to test your current skill levels and learn how to make improvements.
* Family and friends are also welcome to participate on the day
-> Barbeque and drinks from 5pm
* Time to connect, share experiences and enjoy a drink or two with your fellow club members, family and friends.
* All provided by WTC and at no cost to you!
We will also have club clothing available for purchase on the day and an opportunity to chat to any of the committee about all things WTC.
-> What to bring?
* Everything you need to swim, bike and run (including a wetsuit if you have one).
* Water bottle, towel and change of clothes
* Family and any friends who may have an interest in triathlon.
Register for the day using the button below and we look forward to seeing you there!